1. Stay Positive. You can listen to the cynics and doubters and believe that success is impossible or you can trust that with faith and an optimistic attitude all things are possible.
2. Take a morning walk of gratitude. I call it a “Thank You Walk.” It will create a fertile mind ready for success.
3. Make your first meal the biggest and your last meal the smallest. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid.
4. Zoom Focus. Each day when you wake up in the morning ask: “What are the three most important things I need to do today that will help me create the success I desire?” Then tune out all the distractions and focus on these actions.
5. Talk to yourself instead of listen to yourself. Instead of listening to your complaints, fears and doubts, talk to yourself and feed your mind with the words and encouragement you need to keep moving forward.
6. Remember that adversity is not a dead-end but a detour to a better outcome.
7. Don’t chase dollars or success. Decide to make a difference and build meaningful relationships and success will find you.
8. Get more sleep. You can’t replace sleep with a double latte.
9. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in your purpose, people and the positive present moment.
10. Mentor someone and be mentored by someone.
11. Live with the 3 E’s. Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy.
12. Remember there’s no such thing as an overnight success. There’s no substitute for hard work.
13. Believe that everything happens for a reason and expect good things to come out of challenging experiences.
14. Implement the No Complaining Rule. Remember that if you are complaining, you’re not leading.
15. Read more books than you did in 2013.
16. Don’t seek happiness. Instead decide to live with passion and purpose and happiness will find you.
17. Focus on “Get to” vs “Have to.” Each day focus on what you get to do, not what you have to do. Life is a gift not an obligation.
18. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements:
I am thankful for __________.
Today I accomplished____________.
19. Smile and laugh more. They are natural anti-depressants.
20. Enjoy the ride. You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy it.
Written and shared by best selling author and friend Jon Gordon
– See more at: http://www.profitgroove.com/20-tips-for-a-positive-new-year/#sthash.vzYeeeBO.dpuf
John Gray from Women Are From Mars, Men Are From Venus, and 16 other relationship thought leaders are putting on a free Passion Summitt.
The presentation topics are listed below and when you scroll down, you’ll learn why it’s free and how you sign up to listen online or by phone at no charge.
• Our Greatest, Even Scariest And Potentially Amazing Opportunities In Love And As Lovers
• The Keys To Unleash Your Woman’s Pleasure Potential, Desire & Total Devotion!
• How To Create Positive Emotional Tension: Why Women Need It For Attraction And Attachment & How Men Kill It
• The Flowering Of Feminine Pleasure: How To Overcome Feminine Sexual Burnout, Lack Of Desire And Fulfillment
• How To Use Magic Words To Inspire Desire, Closeness, And A Deepening Love
• Unleashing 7 Shades Of Feminine Lusciousness: How To Use Play And Fantasy To Express Your Feminine Power And Drive Your Man Wild
• How To Use Masculine Power To Ignite A Woman’s Love, Desire & Lifelong Devotion
• Keep The Love And Leave The Relationship: How To Leave With Power, Dignity And Love
• How To Overcome Bedroom Routines And Open To Ecstatic Pleasure
• Relationship As A Spiritual Path: How To Invite Each Other Into The Sacred Dance Of We
• Am I With The Right Woman? The Key Questions A Man Should Ask Before He Goes Astray Or Away
• Is Your Love Meant To Be? An 8-Step Assessment Gets You To Your Truth
• Radical Commitment: 5 Promises That Will Dramatically Change Your Results In Love
• Harnessing The Power Of The Soul: How To Heal The Scars That Limit Your Potential In Love
• Passionate Parenting: How To Overcome Tension And Re-Discover The Pleasure And Connection In Co-Parenting
** How To Get Your Partner To Give You What You Want < === Susan Bratton’s Episode ** When you sign up you can listen for free inside a limited window. If you want, you can purchase the set of audio recordings. Some of these will be so good it may be worth it to you to be able to listen at your leisure, over again to many of them. The Passion Evolution Summit creators, Karen Brody and Tallie Rabin-Claassen selected an extraordinary group of men and women who spend their lives helping others increase their love, sex, and pleasure. If you are with a partner you’re unsure is right for you, there is also a LOT of material about how to “know” if you should stay or go in this Summit. Go now and sign up so you know when it starts and can listen free. Warmest regards From Dr Jan
@ Dr Janet Hall
“- Desiderata -”
GO PLACIDLY AMID THE NOISE AND HASTE, AND REMEMBER WHAT PEACE THERE MAY BE IN SILENCE. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant; they too have their story. Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others, you maybe vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise fortune in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for higher ideals; and everywhere life is full of heroism. Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is perennial as the grass.
Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with imaginings. Many fears are born as fatigue and loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here and whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with yourself.
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams , it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. (Origin- FOUND IN OLD ST PAULS CHURCH, BALTIMORE; DATED 1692)
“Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation) there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. I have learned a deep respect for one of Goethe’s couplets: ‘Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.’”
-William H. Murray (from his book: The Scottish Himalayan Expedition)