|Follow Me On:|
Below are Dr Jans BLOG posts, feel free to comment.
The following was developed as a mental age assessment by the School of Psychiatry at Harvard University .
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake.
The average person over 60 years of age cannot do it!
1. This is this cat.
2. This is is cat.
3. This is how cat.
4. This is to cat.
5. This is keep cat.
6. This is an cat.
7. This is old cat.
8. This is fart cat.
9. This is busy cat.
10. This is for cat.
11. This is forty cat.
12. This is seconds cat.
Now go back and read the third word in each line from the top down and I bet you cannot resist passing it on.
Dr Janet Hall was interviewed for an article in OK! magazine about the battle of custody that follows divorce, and the addition of new partner’s/step parents.
This article was published on the 29th of October, 2012 after the recent discovery that many celebrity couples have gone through divorce and are fighting about it in front of their children including:
Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubrey, JLo and Mark Anthony,
Guy Ritchie and Madonna and Heidi Klum and Seal…
Australian Psychologist Dr Janet Hall believes accepting a new person in your child’s life is easier said than done. ‘It really hurts to see your child grow close to your ex’s new love. You fear you will be displaced, the jealousy can make someone try to turn their children against the new person.’
‘Seeing an ex’s new lover having “play time” with your children can leave a parent feeling humiliated and envious,’ Dr Hall explains. ‘It can be enough to make someone do something irrational.’
Dr Hall warns that drawn-out slanging matches – especially between high profile parents – can do serious damage to children caught in the middle. ‘The public exposure allows children no protection from judgement of others. They might feel very humiliated and angry.’
Dr Hall believes a few rules can help blended families find a way through the mud-slinging. ‘Respect your ex and always reinforce them as a good person and good parent for your children, be fair and reasonable.’
1. Stay Positive. You can listen to the cynics and doubters and believe that success is impossible or you can trust that with faith and an optimistic attitude all things are possible.
2. Take a morning walk of gratitude. I call it a “Thank You Walk.” It will create a fertile mind ready for success.
3. Make your first meal the biggest and your last meal the smallest. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid.
4. Zoom Focus. Each day when you wake up in the morning ask: “What are the three most important things I need to do today that will help me create the success I desire?” Then tune out all the distractions and focus on these actions.
5. Talk to yourself instead of listen to yourself. Instead of listening to your complaints, fears and doubts, talk to yourself and feed your mind with the words and encouragement you need to keep moving forward.
6. Remember that adversity is not a dead-end but a detour to a better outcome.
7. Don’t chase dollars or success. Decide to make a difference and build meaningful relationships and success will find you.
8. Get more sleep. You can’t replace sleep with a double latte.
9. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in your purpose, people and the positive present moment.
10. Mentor someone and be mentored by someone.
11. Live with the 3 E’s. Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy.
12. Remember there’s no such thing as an overnight success. There’s no substitute for hard work.
13. Believe that everything happens for a reason and expect good things to come out of challenging experiences.
14. Implement the No Complaining Rule. Remember that if you are complaining, you’re not leading.
15. Read more books than you did in 2013.
16. Don’t seek happiness. Instead decide to live with passion and purpose and happiness will find you.
17. Focus on “Get to” vs “Have to.” Each day focus on what you get to do, not what you have to do. Life is a gift not an obligation.
18. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements:
I am thankful for __________.
Today I accomplished____________.
19. Smile and laugh more. They are natural anti-depressants.
20. Enjoy the ride. You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy it.
Written and shared by best selling author and friend Jon Gordon
– See more at: http://www.profitgroove.com/20-tips-for-a-positive-new-year/#sthash.vzYeeeBO.dpuf
John Gray from Women Are From Mars, Men Are From Venus, and 16 other relationship thought leaders are putting on a free Passion Summitt.
The presentation topics are listed below and when you scroll down, you’ll learn why it’s free and how you sign up to listen online or by phone at no charge.
• Our Greatest, Even Scariest And Potentially Amazing Opportunities In Love And As Lovers
• The Keys To Unleash Your Woman’s Pleasure Potential, Desire & Total Devotion!
• How To Create Positive Emotional Tension: Why Women Need It For Attraction And Attachment & How Men Kill It
• The Flowering Of Feminine Pleasure: How To Overcome Feminine Sexual Burnout, Lack Of Desire And Fulfillment
• How To Use Magic Words To Inspire Desire, Closeness, And A Deepening Love
• Unleashing 7 Shades Of Feminine Lusciousness: How To Use Play And Fantasy To Express Your Feminine Power And Drive Your Man Wild
• How To Use Masculine Power To Ignite A Woman’s Love, Desire & Lifelong Devotion
• Keep The Love And Leave The Relationship: How To Leave With Power, Dignity And Love
• How To Overcome Bedroom Routines And Open To Ecstatic Pleasure
• Relationship As A Spiritual Path: How To Invite Each Other Into The Sacred Dance Of We
• Am I With The Right Woman? The Key Questions A Man Should Ask Before He Goes Astray Or Away
• Is Your Love Meant To Be? An 8-Step Assessment Gets You To Your Truth
• Radical Commitment: 5 Promises That Will Dramatically Change Your Results In Love
• Harnessing The Power Of The Soul: How To Heal The Scars That Limit Your Potential In Love
• Passionate Parenting: How To Overcome Tension And Re-Discover The Pleasure And Connection In Co-Parenting
** How To Get Your Partner To Give You What You Want < === Susan Bratton’s Episode **
When you sign up you can listen for free inside a limited window.
If you want, you can purchase the set of audio recordings.
Some of these will be so good it may be worth it to you to be able to listen at your leisure, over again to many of them.
The Passion Evolution Summit creators, Karen Brody and Tallie Rabin-Claassen selected an extraordinary group of men and women who spend their lives helping others increase their love, sex, and pleasure.
If you are with a partner you’re unsure is right for you, there is also a LOT of material about how to “know” if you should stay or go in this Summit.
Go now and sign up so you know when it starts and can listen free.
From Dr Jan